Patrick C. Quine’s practice focuses on mergers and acquisitions, securities offerings, securities regulation and compliance and corporate governance. Patrick is an associate in the firm’s corporate finance and mergers & acquisition practice.
He represents public corporations and private equity firms in connection with mergers and acquisitions, public and private securities offerings, securities regulation and compliance and corporate governance matters.
Patrick’s expertise is in the financial services, health care, technology, automotive and manufacturing industries.
During law school, Patrick served as an intern with the U.S. Securities & Exchange Commission in Washington, DC.
- Represented a public financial services corporation in its merger-of-equals transaction with a stated deal value of $2.4 billion.
- Represented a public financial institution in its merger-of-equals transaction, forming a new entity with total assets of approximately $13.2 billion.
- Regulary represents issuers in multi-billion dollar SEC registered offerings, including senior notes, term notes and other offerings.
- Regularly advises clients on reporting and disclosure requirements under U.S. securities laws.
- Regularly represents private equity clients in portfolio company acquisitions, dispositions, restructurings and other transactions.
- JD, Georgetown University Law Center, Dean’s List, 2015
- BA, History, University of Notre Dame, 2010
- Member, Texas bar Association
- Member, Texas Young Lawyers Association
- Member, Dallas Association of Young Lawyers
Rate : $$$$