Patrick Renckly is an associate in the Houston office’s Tax Practice Group. Mr. Renckly has previously worked at Ernst & Young LLP where he handled a variety of international tax and global restructuring work for primarily multinational energy industry companies.
Mr. Renckly represents and counsels multinational and US clients on a variety of federal income tax law matters, including international tax planning, mergers and acquisitions, global restructurings, transfer pricing, and tax controversy. He has a broad range of experience in all areas of federal income tax law, with particular focus on the energy industry and international tax planning.
- New York University School of Law (LL.M. Taxation) (2010)
- American University, Washington College of Law (J.D. cum laude) (2009)
- Bucknell University (B.A. International Relations and Russian) (2005)
- U.S. Tax Court~United States (2016)
- Texas~United States (2014)
- Pennsylvania~United States (2009)
Rate : $$$