Patrick Schultheis leads the corporate department at Wilson Sonsini Goodrich & Rosati and is the managing partner of the firm’s Seattle office. He was formerly a member of the firm’s board of directors and Policy Committee. He joined the firm in 1989, and opened the Pacific Northwest office in December 1998.
Patrick’s practice focuses on the representation of technology, life sciences, healthcare, and other growth companies throughout the United States and internationally. These companies range from start-ups to large public companies. In addition, Patrick regularly represents underwriters and venture capital investors in transactions throughout the world.
Patrick has extensive transactional experience in public offerings, mergers and acquisitions, and private financings. Patrick is active in numerous civic and professional organizations, and is a frequent speaker on topics relating to securities laws and corporate governance.
- J.D., University of Chicago Law School, 1989
- A.B., History, Stanford University, 1986
ASSOCIATIONS AND MEMBERSHIPS:
- Member, Advisory Board, Washington Chapter of the Institute for Justice
- Member, Business Law Section, American Bar Association
- Member, Board of Directors, The Members Club at Aldarra
- State Bar of California
- State Bar of Washington
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of California
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit
Rate : $$$