Patrick Seamens advises clients in M&A, equity financings, and corporate governance matters, focusing on domestic and cross-border mergers and acquisitions. He has represented public and private companies and private equity clients and their portfolio companies on buy- and sell-side mergers, acquisitions, divestitures, and other complex and strategic transactions of all sizes.
Patrick advises clients in a variety of industries, including the consumer products, real estate, technology, and pharmaceutical sectors. In addition, Patrick has experience with the structuring and formation of venture and buyout investment vehicles.
Recent representative experience includes acting on behalf of public clients such as Newell Brands, Procter & Gamble, and Wells Fargo. Before joining Jones Day, Patrick was a math teacher in Nashville with Teach For America.
- Emory University (J.D. with honors 2017; Recipient: Transactional Law Certificate and Charles Watkins Scholarship; M.B.A. with a concentration in Finance 2017, Goizueta Business School);
- Vanderbilt University (B.A. in Philosophy with honors 2011; B.A. in Political Science 2011)
BAR ADMISSIONS : Georgia
- Newell Brands to sell Pure Fishing to Sycamore Partners for $1.3 billion
- Roper Technologies completes $1.5 billion public offering of Senior Notes
- Newell Brands sells The Waddington Group to Novolex for approximately $2.3 billion
- Procter & Gamble to acquire consumer health business of Merck KGaA
- INVISTA to sell Apparel & Advanced Textiles business to Shandong Ruyi Investment Holding
- Adecco Group acquires Vettery.
Rate : $$$