Paul Meissner was born in New York and moved to Florida with his family as a child. He is a graduate of Clearwater High School. He co-founded the Carlson & Meissner law firm with Edward Carlson in 1971. Paul and his wife Jayne have five children & thirteen grandchildren. They enjoy boating and traveling, especially on Paul’s Harley Davidson motorcycle.
Paul Meissner has written The Florida Law Enforcement Manual.
Paul A. Meissner is a co-founder of Carlson, Meissner, Hart & Hayslett P.A. He co-founded the firm in 1971.
- J.D., Tulane University School of Law, New Orleans, Louisiana, 1966
- B.A., University of South Florida, 1963
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- Florida Bar Board Certified, Criminal Law (1990 to present)
- Admitted to practice in Colorado, 1996
- Admitted to practice in Florida, 1968
- U.S. District Court Middle District of Florida, 1972
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Florida, 1978
- U.S. Court of Appeals 11th Circuit, 1974
- U.S. Supreme Court, 1977
- Clearwater Bar Association
- Florida Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- American Association for Justice
- Former Member, Barney Masterson Inns of Court
- Past member Judicial Nominating Commission, Pinellas-Pasco Counties
- Past member/chairman State Circuit Bar Grievance Committee
Rate : $$$$