Paul W. Anderson is a corporate attorney in Kirkland’s Chicago office. His practice is focused on complex transactions including leveraged buyouts for private equity funds, domestic and cross-border mergers and acquisitions, as well as general corporate representations for private/family owned companies and private equity funds and their portfolio companies.
His representative clients include Arlon Group, Arsenal Capital, Bain Capital, Centerbridge, Evergreen Pacific Partners, Sun Capital, Thomas H. Lee Partners, Waud Capital Partners and Wind Point Partners.
- Northwestern Pritzker School of Law, J.D., 2010 cum laude
- Northwestern University Kellogg School of Management, M.B.A., Finance, 2010
- Dartmouth College, B.A., Economics, 2003
Admission : 2010, Illinois
- Bain Capital and its portfolio companies in several transactions, including:
- the sale of International Market Centers to Blackstone
- the acquisition of Physio-Control from Medtronic and subsequent sale to Stryker
- the sale of certain Central American assets of Ideal Standard to Corona S.A.
- Evergreen Pacific Partners and its portfolio companies in several transactions, including:
- the acquisition of Span Alaska from its founders and subsequent sale to Matson Logistics
- the acquisition of Vantage Mobility from its founders and subsequent sale to Nautic Partners
- the acquisition of SafeWorks from Wynnchurch Capital and subsequent sale to Safway Group
- Wind Point Partners and its portfolio companies in several transactions, including:
- the acquisition of Nonni’s Foods from Chipita America and subsequent sale to Vestar Capital Partners
- the acquisition of Shearer’s Foods from Mistral Equity Partners
- the acquisition of Vee Pak from its founders
- the acquisition of St. George Logistics from Long Point Capital and LongueVue Capital
- Private/family owned companies in several transactions, including:
- the sale of Portillo’s Hot Dogs to Berkshire Partners
- the sale of Intelligentsia Coffee to Peet’s Coffee & Tea.
Rate : $$$