Paul R. Bartolacci advises his clients on complex issues involving defective products, energy claims, fire loss litigation, and structure failures. Paul is a member of the American, Pennsylvania, and Philadelphia Bar Associations, as well as the Moot Court Honor Society.
Admitted to practice in Pennsylvania in 1983, he practices in all federal courts in Pennsylvania. Paul is also admitted to the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Third and Fourth Circuits. Paul routinely litigates cases in multiple jurisdictions throughout the country and has tried numerous cases to verdict.
Paul received his Bachelor of Arts from New York University in 1980. He earned his law degree at Delaware Law School of Widener University in 1983, where he was the associate editor of the Delaware Law School Law Review from 1982-1983.
- Widener University School of Law, J.D., 1983
- New York University, B.A., 1980
BAR ADMISSIONS : Pennsylvania
COURT ADMISSIONS :
- U.S. District Court — Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- U.S. District Court — Middle District of Pennsylvania
- U.S. District Court — Eastern District of Michigan
- American Bar Association
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Philadelphia Bar Association
Rate : $$$$