Paul Bost is an associate in the firm’s Intellectual Property Practice Group in the firm’s Century City office. Mr. Bost manages and participates in all aspects of federal and state court pre-litigation and litigation. The vast majority of these cases are trademark, copyright, and right of publicity actions. Additionally, Mr. Bost manages trademark portfolios, clearance, and prosecution for clients in a variety of industries.
- J.D., Vanderbilt University Law School, Scholastic Excellence Awards in Wills and Trusts and Advanced Copyright Seminar, Dean’s List
- B.A., Pepperdine University
Admissions : California
- In re Shabby Chic Brands, LLC – Effectively obtained reversal of Trademark Trial & Appeal Board’s refusal to register client’s mark based on 15 U.S.C. § 1052(b).
- Mycoskie, LLC v. Ebuys, Inc. d/b/a Shoe Metro – Settled case for defendant internet shoe retailer – accused of copyright infringement – for a fraction of plaintiff’s original demand.
- Scat Enterprises, Inc v. FCA US LLC – Defended Big 3 automaker against infringement claims brought by performance auto parts manufacturer.
- Icon Laser Solutions v. Macy’s – Obtained successful and efficient settlement of patent claims against client at the advent of litigation.
- Rohn v. CafePress – Obtained successful and efficient settlement of trademark claims against client at the advent of litigation.
- Fifty-Six Hope Road Music Limited v. A.V.E.L.A., Inc. – Successfully obtained jury verdict on Lanham Act false endorsement claim for client, the heirs of Bob Marley, against defendant for its unauthorized use of Bob Marley’s image on clothing and other merchandise.
- RCRV, Inc. v. Express, Inc. – Defended national clothing retailer and clothing designer against allegations of trademark infringement.
Rate : $$$