Paul D. Broude is a partner and business lawyer with Foley & Lardner LLP, where he represents a wide range of publicly and privately held companies, entrepreneurs and private equity funds in technology and other business ventures.
He is a member of the Transactional & Securities and Private Equity & Venture Capital Practices, former co-chair of the firm’s Technology Industry Team, and a member of the Life Sciences Industry Team and the Health Care Industry Team.
Representative Experience :
- Representing issuers, investment banking firms and private equity investors in equity and debt financings, including public offerings, private placements, venture capital and other financings
- Representing a wide variety of buyers and sellers in merger and acquisition transactions, including acquisitions of publicly held companies
- Representing management groups and boards of directors in “going private” transactions
- Representing private equity firms in fund formation, investing, compliance issues and day-to-day matters
- Counseling entrepreneurs and established businesses on a wide range of day-to-day legal and business issues, including securities laws compliance, corporate governance issues and compensation planning for key executives
Paul is a graduate of the Harvard Law School (J.D., cum laude, 1982) and Brandeis University (B.A. magna cum laude, 1979).
Admissions and Professional Memberships :
Paul is a member of the American and Massachusetts Bar Associations and is admitted to practice in Massachusetts.
Rate : $$$