Paul E. Campbell’s private wealth planning practice is built on his proven skills as a tax attorney and his reputation as a trusted advisor. He develops, implements and administers a variety of sophisticated income, estate, gift and generation-skipping tax planning techniques for high net worth individuals and families, emphasizing multi-generational wealth transfers and business succession planning.
Additionally, Paul drafts and implements corporate documents to achieve a range of favorable outcomes for his clients, including facilitating the tax-efficient purchase of an aircraft.
- Drafted wills, ancillaries and trusts including credit shelter trusts, marital trusts, generation-skipping trusts, grantor retained annuity trusts, life insurance trusts and charitable trusts.
- Researched wide array of federal income, estate, gift and generation-skipping tax issues, analyzed and drew conclusions, and utilized research to implement client planning recommendations.
- Drafted and implemented a number of corporate documents to facilitate the purchase of an aircraft, while ensuring that the purchase was as tax efficient as possible from income and sales and use tax perspectives.
- Represented individuals and corporations acting as fiduciaries in connection with estate and trust administration.
- LL.M., Taxation, New York University School of Law, 2011
- J.D., Villanova University School of Law, 2010, cum laude
- B.A., Boston College, 2007
Admissions : New York, Pennsylvania
Rate : $$$$