P. Christian Anderson is a Shareholder in the Firm’s Salt Lake City and Lehi offices. His practice focuses on M&A, Business and Finance, Private Equity, Securities, International, Life Sciences, and other technologies.
Mr. Anderson has worked for many years in the venture capital arena, representing both investors and their portfolio companies.
He enjoys representing high-growth companies throughout their life-cycle, with respect to both financing transactions and the myriad business transactions they deal with.
- University of Utah, S.J. Quinney College of Law – J.D. (1978)
- University of Utah, Political Science, Latin American Studies – B.A. (1976)
Prior Professional Experience:
- Owner, Ballard Spahr Andrews & Ingersoll
Professional and Civic Activities:
- Member, Business Section, Utah State Bar
- Board Secretary, Central Utah Art Center
- Board President, Friends of Historic Spring City
- Advisory Board, Tanner The Children’s Dance Theater
Rate : $$$