Paul M. Crimmins concentrates his practice on mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, and general corporate representation. He advises some of Mayer Brown’s largest corporate clients, and serves as the Office Practice Leader for Mayer Brown’s Chicago Corporate & Securities practice.
Paul was selected as an “Illinois Super Lawyer” in 2012, 2013 and 2015 and named a “Leading Lawyer” by the Leading Lawyers Network in three categories: Corporate Finance Law, Mergers & Acquisitions Law and Securities & Venture Finance Law. He regularly publishes and speaks on topics relating to mergers acquisitions and joint ventures.
- Loyola University Chicago School of Law, JD, cum laude
- Loyola University Chicago, BS
Admissions : Illinois
- Chairman, Board of Directors, Link Unlimited
- Member, Union League Club of Chicago
- Generac Holdings Inc. in its acquisition of a majority stake in the Italian-based Pramac group, a leading manufacturer of stationary and mobile generators for a variety of commercial and industrial applications primarily sold under the Pramac® brand, as well as portable generators used for numerous residential, light construction and recreational purposes.
- Trilogy Holdings LP in the $1.5 billion sale of Trilogy Investors LLC, which owns and operates integrated senior health care campuses in the Midwest, to Trilogy Real Estate Investment Trust, a joint venture between Griffin-American Healthcare REIT III Inc. and NorthStar Healthcare Income Inc.
- Generac Holdings Inc. in its acquisition of the generator-set business of Baldor Electric Company from Switzerland-based ABB Ltd.
- Packaging Corporation of America in its $2 billion acquisition of Boise Inc., an Idaho-based manufacturer of paper packaging products sold in the United States, Europe, Mexico and Canada.
- Chicago Partners, a leading economic and financial analysis consulting firm, in its sale to Navigant Consulting, Inc.
- Nalco Company in the acquisition by its subsidiary Res-Kem General Water LLC of the assets of Christ Water Technology Americas LLC, a designer, manufacturer and servicer of water treatment systems.
- Nalco in its acquisition of the assets of California Water Purification, a provider of water treatment equipment and services.
- Maytag Corporation in its sale of its subsidiary Jade Products Company to The Middleby Corporation.
- Whirlpool Corporation in the sale of its subsidiary, Whirlpool de Reynosa SA de CV, to Noma Corporation.
- Marconi Corporation plc in the sale of its US Outside Plant, Power and Services and Test Systems businesses to Emerson Electric Co., for a total consideration of $406 million.
- Cargill, Incorporated in the formation of Renessen llc, a biotechnology joint venture with Monsanto for the development of improved ingredients and inputs for agricultural and food processing applications.
Rate : $$$