Paul Dimoh is an ethics attorney in the Office of the General Counsel. He advises on a wide range of ethics and compliance-related matters to support Akin Gump’s offices worldwide.Mr. Dimoh is actively involved in issues impacting firm risk management and client relations. Among other areas, these include resolving conflicts of interest situations and assisting in the development of firm policies to support ethics and compliance best practices.
Prior to joining the firm, he began his career as a corporate lawyer at another leading international law firm, where he counseled clients in connection with private equity investments and fund formations, mergers and acquisitions, debt financings, corporate governance and general corporate matters.While obtaining his J.D., Mr. Dimoh also studied at the Institute for National Security and Counterterrorism and earned a certificate in National Security and Counterterrorism Law. Among other endeavors, he regularly volunteers in the community and abroad.
- Former course instructor for the New York State Entrepreneurial Assistance Program.
- Legal Fellow for the 2016 Democratic National Convention Committee, Office of the Chief Counsel
- Former member of the New York State Bar Association’s Committee on Mass Disaster Response
- J.D., Syracuse University College of Law, 2008
- B.S., Syracuse University, cum laude, 2005
- New York
- District of Columbia
Rate : $$$