Paul F. Downs is a litigation associate in the firm’s New York office.
- Georgetown University Law Center, J.D., 2014
- Centre College, B.A., 2011
Judicial Clerkship : Hon. David J. Hale, U.S. District Court, Western District of Kentucky, 2015 – 2016
Bar Admissions : New York
Representative Matters :
- Representation of a pharmaceutical company in a DOJ and SEC investigation relating to securities filings and the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act.
- Representation of a global financial institution in connection with government and internal investigations of alleged international money laundering, Bank Secrecy Act violations, and related issues.
- Representation of individuals involved in federal and state criminal investigations.
Pro Bono :
- Representation of a capital defendant in post-conviction proceedings in Alabama state court.
- Representation of an individual in a FTCA claim against the United States.
Previous Experience : Management associate at Citigroup
Rate : $$$