Paul Bain work at Dickinson Wright PLLC. Practice areas Art Law, Coprights, Corporate, Franchise & Distribution, Intelletual Property, Entertainment, Sports and Media, Trademarks.
Paul Bain is avidly interested in the protection and enforcement of the rights of creators, writers, artists, photographers, film and TV producers and musicians.
Paul is a leading art lawyer and trusted advisor to artists, public and private galleries, auction-houses and collectors on a variety of issues and disputes that arise in the art world.
As a registered trademark agent, he oversees a large portfolio of international trademarks and domestic branding and licensing for clients in creative industries and for hospitality businesses and franchises.
- University of Toronto, B.A. (Hons), 1986
- Osgoode Hall Law School, LL.B., 1991
- Ontario, 1991
- Member of the Law Society of Upper Canada
- Ontario Bar Association
- International Trademark Association
- ABA – Entertainment section
- CBA – Entertainment section
Rate : $$$$