Paul Glist concentrates on the areas of cable television, communications, media, telecommunications, privacy and security, and information technology.
Since 1978 he has worked with major cable companies and cable associations on legal, regulatory, and strategic issues that have emerged as the industry has developed.
Paul has been involved in many groundbreaking efforts in telecommunications and cable law and has helped develop the legislation, regulation and case law impacting these industries.
He was the first practicing lawyer to receive the Vanguard Award, the most prestigious award presented by NCTA – The Internet & Television Association.
Paul’s clients include: Cable Television Laboratories (CableLabs), Charter Communications, Comcast, and NCTA – The Internet & Television Association.
Professional & Community Activities:
- American Bar Association
- Federal Communications Bar Association
- Tower Club, Southern Cable Telecommunications Association
- Past Chairman, Board of Directors; currently General Counsel, Tahirih Justice Center
- Chairman, Spiritual Assembly of the Bahá’ís of Alexandria, Va.
- Former Board Member, Interfaith Conference of Metropolitan Washington
- Former Secretary, City of Alexandria Martin Luther King Jr. Memorial Planning Committee
- J.D., Stanford Law School, 1978
- A.B., American Studies, Cornell University, 1975, with distinction
Rate : $$$