Paul Matthew Grant has represented companies and individuals for more than 25 years in high-stakes cases covering a variety of legal claims. As proof of his expertise in the courtroom and in arbitration proceedings, one need only look at the diverse group of clients that have relied on Paul over the years, including auto dealerships, building manufacturers, telecommunications companies, and amusement parks, just to name a few.
In addition to his trial capabilities, Paul also is experienced in the corporate boardroom based on his years of in-house work for one of the country’s leading telecommunications companies. That is one reason he is always focused on the bottom line when representing both individuals and businesses.
- Texas, 1993
- Colorado, 1996
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court Western District of Texas
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court District of Colorado
- U.S. Court of Appeals 10th Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals 5th Circuit
- The University of Michigan Law School, Ann Arbor, Michigan, J.D. – 1993
- University of Texas, Texas, B.B.A. – 1990
PROFESSIONAL ASSOCIATIONS AND MEMBERSHIPS:
- Colorado Bar Association, Member
- State Bar of Texas, Member
Rate : $$$$