Paul R. Hammons is both an Attorney and a Certified Public Accountant. His Los Angeles-based practice focuses on Estate Litigation, Probate Administration, and Estate and Personal Tax Returns.
Mr. Hammons has helped hundreds of clients in the courtroom, in the boardroom, and at tax time. His unique educational and professional background offers his clients a “one-stop-shop” to solve all of their Estate-related needs.
Paul R. Hammons received his Bachelor’s degree from Claremont Men’s College and his MBA from the University of Southern California. In 1995 Mr. Hammons recognized the need to expand his practice to assist the community in the area of Probate and Real Property Law and thus went back to law school at Western States University in Fullerton. He graduated with honors in the Top 10% of his class, and passed the bar on his first try.
- B.A. in Economics, Claremont Men’s College
- M.B.A., University of Southern California
- J.D., Western States University, Fullerton, CA
- Member, The State Bar of California
- Member, Los Angeles County Bar Association
- Member, California Society of Certified Public Accountants
Rate : $$$$