Paul C. Harnice is a Member in Stoll Keenon Ogden’s Frankfort office and has been with the firm since 2005. He is a member of the Business Litigation practice, civil litigation, insurance regulation and criminal law. He also practices corporate law, general civic practice and governmental agency law.
Paul is a member of the Franklin County, Kentucky and American Bar associations. He gives back to the community by serving on the Board of Directors for the Frankfort YMCA. Married with two sons, he enjoys all sports and the outdoors during his free time.
- University of Kentucky College of Law 1992, J.D.
- Wake Forest University 1987, B.S.
- U.S. Court of Appeals, 6th Circuit
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Kentucky
- U.S. District Court, Western District of Kentucky
- United States Supreme Court
- Kentucky Bar Association, Fellow
- American Bar Association
- Franklin County Bar Association
- Independence Bank, Board of Directors
- Kentucky State University, Board of Regents
- Frankfort YMCA, Board of Directors
Rate : $$$