Paul Cox is a partner in Nelson Mullins Riley & Scarborough’s Atlanta office. His practice is concentrated in the areas of federal and state taxation and corporate law.
- University of Louisville School of Law, JD, cum laude (1980)
- University of Florida Levin College of Law, LLM, Taxation (1981)
- Indiana University, BS, Business, with high distinction (1976)
- Represents S Corporations, partnerships, limited liability companies, tax-exempt organizations, and both publicly traded and closely held C Corporations
- Clients have been involved in a cross-section of industries and disciplines, including: banking, financial services, venture capital, energy, manufacturing, healthcare, real estate development, entertainment, intellectual property, education, retail, professional services and public charities
- Has represented clients in the structuring and implementation of a variety of business transactions including mergers, acquisitions, reorganizations, recapitalizations, joint ventures, family succession planning, venture capital funding, real estate development, and purchases and sales of businesses
- Has represented both publicly-traded and closely-held businesses in federal and state tax controversies, including one of the largest state tax cases ever litigated in the Commonwealth of Kentucky
- State Bar of Georgia
- Kentucky Bar Association
- American Bar Association
Rate : $$$
What types of cases Attorney Paul J. Cox & Nelson Mullins Riley & Scarborough LLP can handle?
Nelson Mullins Riley & Scarborough LLP can handle cases related to laws concerning Corporate, Tax, Mergers & Acquisitions. We manually verify each attorney’s practice areas before approving their profiles and reviews on our website.
Where is Nelson Mullins Riley & Scarborough LLP located?
How much would it cost to hire Nelson Mullins Riley & Scarborough LLP?
Paul J. Cox lawyer charges are specific to each case. However, they work with contingency fees and its ranges from $$ to $$$. They also provide free consultation [and no obligation quotes] if you are interested to hire.
Are Paul J. Cox reviews trust-able?
We have the ratings and reviews moderation team who checks and verifies every review submitted on our website manually. You can trust all the reviews you see on Paul J. Cox lawyer profile listing.