Paul Osowski practices in the areas of product liability, business litigation, aviation law, insurance defense, premises liability, and pharmaceutical litigation.
- Campbell University Norman Adrian Wiggins School of Law, JD, cum laude (1996)
- Wake Forest University, BS, Business and Accountancy (1990)
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of North Carolina
- U.S. District Court for the Middle District of North Carolina
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of North Carolina
- Trial experience and has appellate experience before the North Carolina Supreme Court and North Carolina Court of Appeals
- American Bar Association
- DRI – The Voice of the Defense Bar
- Mecklenburg County Bar Association
- North Carolina Bar Association
Rate : $$$
What types of cases Attorney Paul J. Osowski & Nelson Mullins Riley & Scarborough LLP can handle?
Nelson Mullins Riley & Scarborough LLP can handle cases related to laws concerning Litigation, Aviation, Product Liability, Premises Liability. We manually verify each attorney’s practice areas before approving their profiles and reviews on our website.
Where is Nelson Mullins Riley & Scarborough LLP located?
How much would it cost to hire Nelson Mullins Riley & Scarborough LLP?
Paul J. Osowski lawyer charges are specific to each case. However, they work with contingency fees and its ranges from $$ to $$$. They also provide free consultation [and no obligation quotes] if you are interested to hire.
Are Paul J. Osowski reviews trust-able?
We have the ratings and reviews moderation team who checks and verifies every review submitted on our website manually. You can trust all the reviews you see on Paul J. Osowski lawyer profile listing.
The Platta Law Firm
Trial Pro, P.A.
Younglove Law Group
Nadrich & Cohen Accident Injury Lawyers
Ryan L. Thompson
Thompson Law Injury Lawyers
The Orlow Firm
Monteverde and Associates PC
Custody Lawyer Riverside
Talkov Law Corp