Paul M. Kinsella represents public corporations in business combinations, securities offerings, and governance matters.
- JD, with distinction, Stanford Law School, 1993
- BA, summa cum laude, Boston College, 1988
- Massachusetts, 1995
- California, 1993
- North Carolina, 2017
- Cubist on sale to Merck ($9.5 billion); acquisitions of Trius, Optimer, and Adolor; convertible note offerings; and securities and governance matters.
- Medtronic/Covidien on acquisitions of HeartWare ($1.1 billion), ev3 ($2.6 billion), Maya Medical, VNUS Medical, Power Medical Interventions, Aspect Medical, and Twelve.
- Pfizer/Wyeth on acquisitions of Medivation ($14 billion), Hospira ($17 billion), Icagen, Excaliard, and Scion; sale of Primatene Mist; and securities law matters.
- Synageva on sale to Alexion ($8.9 billion) and multiple common stock offerings.
- Wright Medical on merger of equals with Tornier ($3.3 billion), which resulted in parent company domiciled in the Netherlands; convertible note offerings; acquisition of Solana Surgical; and securities and governance matters.
Rate : $$$
What types of cases Attorney Paul Kinsella & Ropes & Gray LLP can handle?
Ropes & Gray LLP can handle cases related to laws concerning Corporate, Mergers & Acquisitions, Securities Fraud. We manually verify each attorney’s practice areas before approving their profiles and reviews on our website.
Where is Ropes & Gray LLP located?
How much would it cost to hire Ropes & Gray LLP?
Paul Kinsella lawyer charges are specific to each case. However, they work with contingency fees and its ranges from $$ to $$$. They also provide free consultation [and no obligation quotes] if you are interested to hire.
Are Paul Kinsella reviews trust-able?
We have the ratings and reviews moderation team who checks and verifies every review submitted on our website manually. You can trust all the reviews you see on Paul Kinsella lawyer profile listing.