Paul L. Kobak litigates complex business cases in state and federal courts throughout Florida. He has experience handling a variety of matters, including shareholder disputes, violations of the federal Computer Fraud and Abuse Act, and breaches of a range of business contracts, including employment agreements, real estate agreements, and equipment leasing agreements.
Paul also has substantial experience litigating intellectual property claims, including trademark infringement, copyright piracy and infringement, and false advertising. Prior to attending law school, Paul lived in São Paulo, Brazil. During that time, he taught English to top-level professionals, including business executives, judges, and lawyers.
- J.D., University of Miami School of Law, 2005, magna cum laude, University of Miami Law Review; Cali Book Award;Dean’s Certificate of Achievement;Scholastic Excellence Award, D.U.;George David Gold Scholarship
- B.A., Colorado State University, 1994
Bar Admissions : Florida
Court Admissions :
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Florida
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Florida
- U.S. District Court, Middle District of Florida
- Colorado State University Alumni Association, South Florida Chapter, President
Rate : $$$