Paul SanGiovanni is member of Morgan & Morgan PA. Practice areas Commercial Construction Claims and Personal Injury. Paul SanGiovanni has more than 25 years of experience in complex trial practice, including complex commercial and construction matters.
Mr. SanGiovanni’s experience includes the representation of owners, general contractors and subcontractors on defect and contract claims, including claims on large commercial projects, multi-family high rise development, entertainment venues, theme parks and public projects such as the Orange County Courthouse, the Orlando International Airport and the Florida Southern District Federal Courthouse.
Mr. SanGiovanni has served as President of the Orange County Bar Association, the local bar association comprised of over 3,000 attorney, judges and associates. Mr. SanGiovanni has also served as President of the Legal Aid Society of Orange County, a non-profit organization dedicated to providing free legal services to Central Florida’s low income residents, children and working poor.
In 2004, Mr. SanGiovanni was selected for inclusion in the inaugural edition of Florida Trend’s “Legal Elite,” a peer-ranked survey of the top 1.6% of all lawyers in the state of Florida and has been included in the same survey in 2011.
- 1985, Florida
- 1998, U.S. Court of Appeals for the Eleventh Circuit
- U.S. District Courts for the Districts of Florida: Northern, Middle and Southern Districts
- 1991, U.S. Court of Federal Claims
- The Florida Bar, Board of Governors, 2011 – 2015
- President: Orange County Bar Association, Florida, 2002 – 2003
- President: Legal Aid Society of Orange County, 2000 – 2001
- Chair: Florida Bar Ethics Grievance Committee for the Ninth Judicial Circuit of Florida, 2010
Rate : $$$