Mr. Paul L. Zimmering joined Stone Pigman in 1977 and is a member of the firm. His practice is concentrated in public utilities regulation, and he regularly represents the Louisiana Public Service Commission.
- United States Supreme Court
- Louisiana Federal and State Courts
- Tulane University Law School, J.D., 1976
- Brown University, undergraduate and graduate degrees, 1970 and 1971
Professional and Civic Activities
- Mr. Zimmering was law clerk to the Honorable John A. Dixon, Jr., Louisiana Supreme Court, 1976-77. He is a member of the American and Louisiana State Bar Associations.
Rate : $$$