An experienced financial restructuring and bankruptcy attorney, Paul J. Labov focuses his practice on creditor committee and creditor-side representation in both national and international bankruptcy proceedings.
He frequently counsels investment funds, insurance companies and commercial banking institutions with respect to the purchase of distressed debt and assets both in and out of bankruptcy proceedings, debtor-in-possession financing, claims trading, intellectual property, real estate, derivatives and the treatment of other financial instruments in bankruptcy.
Paul also represents state agencies in connection with Chapter 9 proceedings and provides counsel to public bodies in insolvency matters. Prior to joining Fox Rothschild, Paul was a partner at an AmLaw 50 international law firm.
Prior to that, Paul began his career at a bankruptcy boutique firm in New Jersey, where in addition to bankruptcy, Paul was recognized for his commitment and efforts on behalf of those in need of legal service but who were unable to afford a lawyer.
- Seton Hall University School of Law (J.D., 2002)
- George Washington University(B.A., 1999)
- New Jersey State Bar Association
- New York State Bar Association
- Bankruptcy Inns of Court, Former Student
- American Bankruptcy Institute
COURT ADMISSIONS :
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of New York
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of New York
- U.S. District Court, Western District of New York
- U.S. District Court, District of New Jersey
Rate : $$$$