Paul C. Lantis focuses his practice on the litigation of employment discrimination, wage and hour, and restrictive covenant claims. He has litigated more than 200 cases in state and federal courts in Pennsylvania and New Jersey and tried multiple cases to verdict. His experience includes representing clients before the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission and the Pennsylvania Human Relations Commission.
Paul conducts training on best practices for preventing employment related claims tailored to his clients’ management teams. Prior to joining Littler, he was at a regional law firm where he represented employees in employment discrimination and wage and hour matters.
His experience representing both companies and employees provides with him with unique perspective on creative methods to minimize risk and effectively defend actions, if any claims are ultimately filed.
- J.D., University of Kansas School of Law, 2010
- B.A., University of Kansas, 2007
- U.S. Court of Appeals, 3rd Circuit
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- U.S. District Court, District of New Jersey
Professional & Community Affiliations :
- Member, American Bar Association
- Member, Philadelphia Bar Association
- Member, Young Involved Philadelphia
Rate : $$$