Paul Wyzgoski is member of Dickinson Wright PLLC and concentrates his practice in Publice Finance, Municipal law & Finance, and Education Law.
Educational institutions often have to contend with diverse legal issues that encompass policies and compliance; student matters; employment and labor issues; employee benefits; immigration; real estate and corporate finance. That’s why it’s critical that educational institutions have an experienced legal partner with a broad breadth of experience and expertise.
State and local government entities and other public sector organizations often look to outside experts for legal assistance in addressing complex and highly visible public finance issues. Many turn to Dickinson Wright because of our team’s national reputation as one of Michigan’s top bond counsel.
- Arizona State University, B.S., 1979
- University of Michigan Law School, J.D., 1982
- Michigan, 1982
- National Association of Bond Lawyers, Member
- State Bar of Michigan, Member
- Public Corporation Law Section of the State Bar of Michigan, Member
Rate : $$$