Paul Piccigallo represents employers in various areas of labor and employment law. His principal focus is the defense of class and collective action lawsuits under federal and state wage and hour laws, including both white collar misclassification actions and actions brought on behalf of hourly employees seeking to recover unpaid minimum, regular and overtime wages. Paul also routinely advises employers on wage and hour and other employment-related compliance issues.
Prior to entering private practice, Paul served as Deputy Special Counsel at the New York State Department of Labor where he represented the department before courts and administrative bodies. During his time with the department, Paul assisted in drafting state-wide wage and hour regulations in effect today.
During law school, Paul externed for Judge Francis M. Allegra of the Court of Federal Claims and Judge Arthur J. Gajarsa of the Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit.
- J.D., The George Washington University School of Law, 2013
- B.A., University of Delaware, 2010
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of New York
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of New York
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of New York
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Wisconsin
Rate : $$$