Paul Rosenberg represents clients in a wide array of industries including manufacturing, hospitality, healthcare, and the media in labor management relations and advises on state and federal employment-related issues.
Understanding his clients’ final goals, he develops strategies to guide them through all facets of both labor management relations, and litigation in a cost-effective and operationally efficient manner.
Paul is well-versed in management-union issues and has worked with multinational corporations to establish effective protocols for addressing labor relations matters.
- Negotiated collective bargaining agreements on behalf of clients in a wide range of industries including manufacturing, hospitality, and healthcare. Achieved top priority items for clients such as the administration of a cost-effective strategy to confront labor and employment issues emanating from the Affordable Care Act.
- Representing a manufacturing and distribution client during multiple unfair labor practice trials; working closely with company executives to manage operations during a strike.
- Advising a hotel owner on a comprehensive labor relations strategy following attempts from a union to organize the hotel’s employees. A labor relations strategy that was developed resulted in the hotel owner maintaining its ownership interest in the property without succumbing to the union’s demands.
- Served as lead negotiator on a first contract between a nursing home with more than 300 employees and a union. Achieved a contract that enabled the nursing home to stabilize its labor cost despite the impact on its profitability of decreasing Medicaid reimbursement rates.
- Provides day-to-day advice and counsel for a global media company involving the administration of its collective bargaining agreement, workplace policies, handbooks and other employment-related documents.
- J.D., Chicago-Kent College of Law, Illinois Institute of Technology
- B.S., Indiana University
- U.S. Court of Appeals, District of Columbia Circuit
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Illinois
- District of Columbia
Rate : $$$