Paul M. Rosenblatt’s practice focuses on providing sophisticated strategic advice for solving legal and business issues involving corporate and commercial bankruptcy cases, fintech, workout and restructuring matters, and bankruptcy related litigation. His experience includes representing debtors, creditor committees, secured and unsecured creditors, equity holders and bidders/asset acquirers in bankruptcy cases; parties in out-of-court workouts and restructurings; and plaintiffs and defendants in federal, bankruptcy, and state court litigation. He appears in federal, bankruptcy, and state courts throughout the United States.
Mr. Rosenblatt is listed in the 2015 edition of Chambers USA: America’s Leading Lawyers for Business for Bankruptcy Law and in every prior edition since first published in 2005. He is also listed in the 2009 Legal 500 US and was selected by his peers as one of “The 2009 Legal Elite: Georgia’s Most Effective Lawyers” by Georgia Trend magazine.
Mr. Rosenblatt was also named a 2012 and 2016 “Legal Elite” by Georgia Trend in the area of Bankruptcy. He was named a Georgia “Super Lawyer” in Bankruptcy & Creditor/Debtor Rights in 2008 and 2011 by Super Lawyersmagazine. Mr. Rosenblatt was awarded the “2008 Transaction of the Year” award by the Chicago/Midwest Chapter of the Turnaround Management Association.
- Emory University, J.D. (1994)
- Emory University, B.A., Accounting and Finance (1991)
- Georgia (1997)
- New York (1995)
- New Jersey (1994)
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Eleventh Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the District of Columbia Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Georgia
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Georgia
- U.S. District Court for the District of New Jersey
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of New York
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of New York
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of New York
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of New York
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Illinois
Rate : $$$$