Attorney Paul B. Royer grew up in the Gettysburg area and recently resettled there, and joined our firm after working in the oil and gas industry for six years. He is an alumni of the Mercersburg Academy, received a Bachelor of Arts degree from Northern Illinois University and his Juris Doctorate from the Penn State Dickinson School of Law.
He will be assisting John J. Mooney and practicing in both Pennsylvania and Maryland in the areas of family law, criminal defense, civil litigation and real estate matters.
For the last six years Attorney Royer worked in the natural gas industry in the northern tier of Pennsylvania, where he focused on oil and gas lease acquisition, determining ownership of oil, gas and mineral rights and curing title defects. He continues to stay active in this arena by providing land and legal services to companies and landowners interested in leasing.
In addition to his law licenses, Attorney Royer is an Oil and Gas Professional certified by the Maryland Department of Labor, Licensing and Regulation and an active member of the American Association of Professional Landmen.
- Maryland, 2003
- District of Columbia, 2004
- United States District Court for the District of Maryland, 2005
- United States Court of Appeals for Veterans Claims, 2006
- Pennsylvania, 2016
- Dickinson School of Law, 2003 J.D.
- Northern Illinois University, 1997 B.A.
Associations and Memberships:
- Maryland Department of Labor, Licensing and Regulation certified Oil & Gas Professional, 2015
- American Association of Professional Landmen, 2012
- Pennsylvania State Notary, 2010
Rate : $$$$