Paul J. Russo focuses his practice on commercial real estate matters. He has experience in multi-jurisdictional transactions involving the acquisition, sale, financing, leasing, and development of retail, office, and industrial properties.
Paul represents REITS, real estate funds, real estate joint ventures, and developers throughout the country.
- J.D., Washington University School of Law, 2011, Global Studies Law Review, Primary Editor
- B.A., Truman State University, English, 2008, Blue Key Honor Society, Member
- Chicago Bar Association, Member
- International Council of Shopping Centers, Member
- Urban Land Institute (ULI), Associate Member
Rate : $$$