Mr. Paul A. Saso has extensive experience in complex commercial litigations, focusing his practice on disputes involving post-employment restrictive covenants, securities fraud, breach of contract, business torts, and limited liability company and partnership disputes.
He has substantial experience handling emergency applications for interim and injunctive relief, particularly cases involving restrictive covenants and the misappropriation of trade secrets and confidential information. Mr. Saso is also a member of the Gibbons E-Discovery Task Force.
- New York University School of Law (J.D.)
- Moot Court Board – Research & Writing Editor
- Drew University (B.A., summa cum laude)
- Phi Beta Kappa
- State of New York
- State of New Jersey
- United States District Court for the Southern District of New York
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of New York
- United States District Court for the District of New Jersey
- United States Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit
- Injunctions and TROs: Serves as lead counsel on more than a dozen emergency applications for interim and injunctive relief, including claims relating to restrictive covenants, breach of post-employment restraints (non-competition and non-solicitation agreements), and misappropriation of trade secrets and confidential information.
- Securities Fraud: Defended several clients against alleged violations of state and federal securities laws, fraud on the market, and other claims involving fraud or negligence in the sale of securities. Represented a corporate client against a financial institution in recovering hundreds of millions of dollars in losses suffered as a result of securities fraud against several international corporations, which also included criminal convictions of the individuals involved in the fraud.
- Banking and Regulatory Matters: Represented several banking clients in litigations and regulatory matters involving compliance with securities industry laws and regulations.
- Commercial Litigations: Represented clients in matters involving alleged breaches of purchase and sales and stock purchase agreements, successor liability, and breaches of corporate non-competition agreements.
- International Arbitration Award Enforcement: Represented a client in the enforcement of an international arbitration award for several hundred million dollars against an Indonesian national oil and gas company. Litigated issues relating to sovereign immunity and attachment law in New York State.
Rate : $$$$