Paul J. Sopher represents employers in a variety of workplace disputes, including wage and hour, discrimination, harassment and retaliation claims. He defends clients in complex class and collective action litigation and in single plaintiff cases before federal and state courts, administrative agencies and in arbitrations.
In addition to his litigation practice, Paul counsels clients on a wide array of employment law matters, including compliance with the FLSA, ADA, ADEA and FMLA. He has significant experience advising clients on federal and state wage and hour issues, and has conducted internal wage and hour audits. His experience also includes a secondment as primary in-house employment counsel to a company with over 3,000 employees.
- J.D., Temple University James E. Beasley School of Law, 2012
- B.A., Temple University, 2002
- U.S. District Court, Middle District of Pennsylvania
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- U.S. District Court, District of New Jersey
Professional & Community Affiliations :
- Member, Philadelphia Bar Association
- Member, Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Member, American Bar Association
- Member, Temple American Inn of Court
Rate : $$$$