Intellectual property lawyer Paul Vickers Storm has over 20 years of national and global experience in patent, trademark, copyright and trade secret procurement, counseling and litigation across a wide range of industries.
Most of Paul’s practice involves IP litigation at the trial and appellate levels, as well as in arbitration. Clients value Paul’s ability to explain what is going on in a matter in business terms, as well as his pragmatic, 360-degree perspective of claims developed from his experience representing both plaintiffs and defendants.
He has handled complex cases in the federal courts of California, Delaware, Florida, Tennessee, Texas, Virginia and Wisconsin, and in the state courts of Delaware, Virginia and Texas. Top clients currently include:
- Freeman Decorating Co.
Prior to joining the firm, Paul was the founding partner of Storm LLP, a full service IP law firm with an emphasis on IP litigation.
- J.D., The University of Texas School of Law, (1990)
- B.S., The University of Texas at Austin, (1980), with honors
- Chemical Engineering
- Texas (1990)
- Texas State Courts (1990)
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of New York (2004)
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern, Northern, Southern and Western Districts of Texas
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Wisconsin (2003)
- U.S. Patent and Trademark Office (1992)
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Fifth, Seventh and Eighth Circuits
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit (1991)
- U.S. Supreme Court (1996)
Professional Affiliations :
- Member, State Bar of Texas
- Member, Dallas Bar Association
- Intellectual Property Law Section
Rate : $$$