Paul Kalish is a member of the Litigation team in the Washington DC office, where he concentrates his practice in insurance and reinsurance matters. Paul has represented members of the insurance and financial services industries for more than 30 years.
In addition, since 2000, he has served as counsel for the Coalition for Litigation Justice, Inc., a group formed by insurers to address abuses and inequities in the current mass tort litigation environment.
Since 2004, Paul has been recognized by clients and peers as a top lawyer in Chambers USA in the area of insurance.
Memberships and Affiliations:
- Member, American Bar Association
- Member, International Association of Defense Counsel
- Member, DRI
- Past co-chair, ABA, Section of Litigation’s Annual Meeting
- Past member, ABA Task Force, State of the Civil Justice System
- Northwestern University School of Law, editor, Northwestern University Law Review, Order of the Coif, 1986
- Duke University, B.A., magna cum laude, 1983
Rate : $$$