Paul William Ralph grew up in a fairly traditional midwestern family, and they taught me with absolute certainty that nothing is more valuable than a strong will and a clear understanding of right from wrong.
I’ve carried that belief with me throughout my entire life, and it is the underlying principle that continues to define my world both personally and professionally. When I established myself as a personal injury attorney, I knew I would get satisfaction out of helping others, but what I wasn’t expecting was the reaction I would get from those I helped.
To this day, I get Christmas cards from clients I represented years ago. Their continuous, heartfelt thanks means more to me than I can express. It is the reason I continue to love what I do.
To me, being a personal injury attorney is more than just a job. It’s an ongoing but extremely rewarding challenge.
- J.D., Southwestern University School of Law, 1990
- B.A., California State University-Fullerton, 1986
Professional Association & Membership:
- Member of the California State Bar since 1991
- Licensed to practice in Federal Court in the Northern, Central and Eastern Districts
- Current and/or former member of the Orange County Bar Association
- Associate Attorney, Dicaro, Highman, D’Antony, Dillard, Fuller & Grego, 1991-1993
Rate : $$$$