Paula J. Howell focuses her practice on litigation matters. Paula regularly counsels clients involved in complex commercial and construction litigation. Paula also has experience with matters involving torts, trademark infringement, and employment-related disputes.
She has conducted numerous administrative hearings and trials, including several jury trials, resulting in favorable outcomes for her clients. Paula regularly engages in pro bono litigation, taking on matters including cross-national custody disputes and serving as a Guardian ad litem.
- J.D., Georgetown University Law Center, 2010
- M.S., Troy University, Counseling and Psychology, 2006
- B.A., University of Florida, Sociology, 2002, with honors
Bar Admissions : Florida
Professional Experience :
- Assistant Public Defender, Office of the Public Defender, Arlington, VA, 2013-2014
- Assistant Public Defender, Office of Public Defender, Fredericksburg, VA, 2011-2013
Rate : $$$$