Paula G. Lynch-Griffith is a partner with Locke Lord LLP and has, for in excess of 20 years, handled the purchase, development and sale of office buildings, mixed-use projects, shopping centers, industrial complexes and multi-family projects.
Paula also concentrates her practice in commercial leasing (office, industrial, retail and hotel) and mineral leasing. Paula’s experience includes representation of pension fund advisors, banks, investment asset managers, and a special servicer on a national basis on leasing, lease workouts and asset management matters.
She also focuses on real estate and asset-based lending transactions, representing lenders and borrowers and advising on a variety of real estate issues related to mergers, takeovers, management buy-outs, joint ventures and partnerships.
Paula also acts as real estate counsel for a government transportation agency with respect to right of way acquisitions and related matters.
Professional Affiliations :
- Member, State Bar of Texas
- Member, Dallas Bar Association (DBA)
- Member, Texas Real Estate Council (TREC)
- Member, Internation Council of Shopping Centers (ICSC)
- Member, Commercial Real Estate Women (CREW)
- The Law Society of Ireland, 1987
- Institute of Taxation of Ireland, 1984
- Bachelor of Civil Law, University College Dublin – Ireland, 1983
Admissions : Texas
Rate : $$$