Paulina Stanfel is a corporate associate and a member of the firm’s Financial Institutions Group. Ms. Stanfel joined Debevoise in 2015. Ms. Stanfel received a J.D. from Duke University School of Law magna cum laude in 2015. She was a member of Law and Contemporary Problems and received the 2015 Faculty Award in Commercial Transactions and Bankruptcy Law. She received a B.S. with high honors from the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill in 2012.
- Japan Post Holdings in its purchase of a strategic stake of approximately 7% of outstanding common shares of Aflac.
- AXA and AXA Equitable Holdings on the initial public offering of AXA Equitable Holdings on the New York Stock Exchange for approximately $4 billion, and AXA Equitable Holdings in its offering and sale of $3.8 billion of senior notes.
- Syncora Holdings, as insurer of power revenue bonds issued by PREPA, Puerto Rico’s troubled electric utility, and the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico, in connection with the ongoing highly-publicized and complex restructuring negotiations relating to PREPA’s and the Commonwealth’s extensive funded debt.
- Duke University School of Law, 2015, J.D.
- University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, 2012, B.S.
- New York
Rate : $$$