Pavneet Singh Mac is an associate in the Orange County office of Lewis Brisbois and a member of the Labor & Employment Practice. Mr. Singh specializes in defending a wide range of corporations, businesses, public agencies, municipalities, and individuals in employment-related matters.
Mr. Singh defends employers in all aspects of employment litigation, including wrongful termination, retaliation, discrimination, harassment, personal injury, and wage and hour disputes. Mr. Singh also has experience conducting independent investigations of workplace harassment and counseling employers and their respective employees on how to proactively avoid employment-related lawsuits.
Mr. Singh actively participates in all phases of litigation, including drafting and responding to written discovery, taking and defending depositions, assessing potential liability and damages, as well as engaging in settlement negotiations. Mr. Singh has extensive law and motion practice experience in his budding legal career, which includes several successful summary judgment motions and demurrers.
Mr. Singh received his J.D. in 2014 from UC Irvine School of Law. During law school, Mr. Singh served as a Judicial Extern to the Honorable David O. Carter in the U.S. District Court, Central District of California, and to the Honorable James Di Cesare in the Orange County Superior Court.
Mr. Singh also served as a Lead Article Editor and Production Editor for the U.C. Irvine Law Review. A zealous advocate of pro bono legal services for under-represented communities and causes, Mr. Singh graduated with High Honors for the number of pro bono hours he completed during law school.
- University of California, Irvine School of Law, Juris Doctor, 2014
- University of California, Riverside, Bachelor of Arts, 2010
- State Bar Admissions, California
- United States District Courts
- United States District Court for the Central District of California
- United States District Court for the Southern District of California
- Orange County Bar Association
- National Lawyers Guild
- South Asian Bar Association
- American Bar Association, Young Lawyers Division
Rate : $$$$