Mr. Pearson Beardsley advises clients on all aspects of corporate and business law, and provides extensive estate planning services to individual clients. In connection with the firm’s business practice, he routinely counsels clients in the following representative matters:
- choice of business entity and entity formation,
- federal and state securities regulation,
- mergers and acquisitions,
- drafting and negotiating all manner of agreements.
Mr. Beardsley also provides a range of estate planning services for firm clients including advising our clients on wills, trusts, and other aspects of estate planning.
Mr. Beardsley began his legal career as a corporate associate in the New York City office of a large international law firm in 2001. His experience includes representation of businesses and individuals through various law firms and as in-house counsel.
Mr. Beardsley received his B.A. in English, magna cum laude, from Vanderbilt University in 1997, where he was elected to Phi Beta Kappa. He received his J.D. from Washington & Lee University School of Law in 2001.
- Member, Investigative (Disciplinary) Panel
- Member, Securities Law Committee
- Member, Business Corporation Code Committee
- Member, Business Law Section, Taxation Section, and Fiduciary Law Section
- Mentor: Transition into Law Practice Program
Rate : $$$