Penelope Perez-Kelly is a Florida Bar Board Certified International Lawyer. Mrs. Perez-Kelly’s practice centers in the areas of commercial litigation, business law, international law and intellectual property law.
Mrs. Perez-Kelly has experience in a broad variety of complex commercial international and domestic litigation in federal and state courts.
She has represented clients in real estate developer disputes, shareholder disputes, fraud and deceptive and unfair trade practices, collection and enforcement of judgments and commercial landlord and tenant disputes.
Mrs. Perez-Kelly has also assisted clients to achieve foreign service of process in various jurisdictions, has represented clients in a variety of corporate formation, product branding, acquisition and corporate compliance matters, has experience negotiating and preparing technology and business related agreements, has assisted clients to complete trademark clearance, registration, assignments and renewals in the United States, Latin America, Europe and Asia, and has assisted clients with ICANN disputes involving pirating domain names.
Mrs. Perez-Kelly was born in the Dominican Republic and resides in Orlando with her husband and son.
- University of Florida, Levin College of Law, Gainesville, Florida, J.D., 2000
- University of Miami, Coral Gables, Florida, Bachelor in Business Administration, B.B.A., 1996
- Florida, 2000
- U.S. Court of Appeals, 11th Circuit, 2010
- U.S. District Court Middle District of Florida, 2003
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Florida, 2001
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- The Florida Bar, International Law Section, Executive Council, 2006 – Present
- The Florida Bar, International Law Certification Committee, Vice-Chair (Member 2013 – Present)
- Hispanic Bar Association of Central Florida, President 2007, Member 2003- Present
- Hispanic National Bar Association
- Central Association of Women Lawyers, Member 2004-Present
- Orange County Bar Association, Member
Rate : $$$$