Penny Manship graduated from UCLA School of Law and was admitted to practice in the State of California in 1998. She moved to Colorado in 2016 and was admitted to practice in the state in 2017. Her career is devoted to representing plaintiffs in construction defect and class action cases.
She has successfully represented thousands of homeowners and many homeowners associations in construction defect claims. In addition, she has effectively resolved several class action cases involving product defects and consumer fraud claims for the benefit of thousands of homeowners and consumers.
Ms. Manship has prevailed on several appeals on behalf of her California clients on issues impacting their legal rights and remedies, including defeating arbitration clauses in home purchase agreements and protecting consumers’ rights to bring class actions.
Ms. Manship is a member of the Colorado Bar Association, Denver Bar Association, Consumer Attorneys of California and the Consumer Attorneys Association of Los Angeles. Ms. Manship is also licensed to practice in the State of New Mexico.
- J.D., University of California, Los Angeles, School of Law, 1998
- B.A., 1990, Business – Marketing, California State University, Fullerton
- New Mexico, 2018
- Colorado, 2017
- U.S. District Court Central District of California, 1998
- U.S. Court of Appeals, 9th Circuit, 1998
- California Bar Association
- Consumer Attorneys of California
- Consumer Attorneys Association of Los Angeles
Rate : $$$