R. Perry Sentell focuses his practice on general litigation in both state and federal courts with an emphasis on commercial litigation, toxic torts, employment discrimination, civil rights, personal injury, insurance coverage, business torts, racketeering, and appellate work.
- Represented a worker injured in a transformer explosion. The case settled through mediation.
- Represented a mother and children severely burned following explosion caused by uncapped gas line.
- Represented a man injured when an industrial plant boiler exploded causing superheated steam to escape. The case settled through mediation.
- The firm served as lead counsel for a couple in a catastrophic injury case. The victim was a maintenance worker who was burned by superheated steam while he was repairing a hoist. The case settled through mediation.
- Represented a man who sustained an electrocution injury when coming into contact with a downed high voltage power line while walking in woods. The case settled through mediation.
- University of Florida, J.D. (1989) with honors
- University of Georgia, B.A. (1986) magna cum laude
- Georgia (1989)
- South Carolina
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Georgia – Dudley H. Bowen, Jr.
Rate : $$$$