Peter K. Anderson is a corporate associate in the Chicago office of Kirkland & Ellis LLP. His practice focuses on complex private equity and public company business transactions, including public and private mergers and acquisitions, divestitures, leveraged buyouts, going-private transactions, carve-out transactions, and other investment transactions.
- Loyola University Chicago School of Law, J.D., 2013 cum laude
- Trinity College, B.A., Political Science, 2008
Admission : 2013, Illinois
- Private equity sponsor in its multiple acquisitions of certain traffic management solutions businesses
- Private equity sponsor in its sale of a biopharmaceutical and laboratory equipment supplier portfolio company
- Private equity sponsor in its acquisition of a reference data and compliance software business
- Fortune Brands Home & Security in its $600 million acquisition of Norcraft Companies, Inc., a leading publicly owned manufacturer of kitchen and bathroom cabinetry
- Taminco Corp., a NYSE-listed company in the chemicals industry, and its largest shareholder, Apollo Global Management, LLC, in its $2.8 billion sale to Eastman Chemical Co.
Prior Experience : Seyfarth Shaw LLP, Labor and Employment Litigation (2013–2014)
Rate : $$$$