Peter A. Chiabotti has a broad range of experience in traditional IP matters, including U.S. and foreign patent procurement, patent litigation, trademark portfolio management (including clearance, procurement, litigation, domain name disputes and world-wide brand protection), protection of trade secrets, and copyright procurement and litigation.
He also works with the Corporate practice on IP due diligence for corporate transactions and licensing agreements. Peter’s patent prosecution in the area of mechanical and electro-mechanical devices is focused on medical devices, including spinal implants, medical instruments, prosthetics, and stents.
He also prosecutes patents related to mobile devices, including mobile phone housings and circuit board design, telecommunications systems, and turbine engines, firearms, automotive systems, software systems, and business methods.
- J.D., University of Florida Levin College of Law, 2002, with honors
- B.S., University of Florida, Engineering Science with a minor in Biomechanics, 1999, with honors
Bar Admissions : Florida; U.S. Patent and Trademark Office
Court Admissions :
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Florida
- U.S. District Court, Middle District of Florida
- INTA Bulletins Committee, Member, 2016
Rate : $$$$