Peter D’Agostino is a litigation associate in the Century City office who focuses his practice on general litigation matters. Peter’s experience encompasses contract disputes, employment matters, RICO claims and international arbitration on behalf of US and non-US companies.
Prior to joining O’Melveny, Peter was a litigation associate at an international law firm based in New York City. He previously served as a law clerk for the Hon. Michael W. Fitzgerald of the US District Court for the Central District of California and for the Hon. Sandra J. Feuerstein of the US District Court for the Eastern District of New York.
- Represented producers of popular reality television programs in contractual buyout dispute with majority owners of a production company in Los Angeles Superior Court.
- Defended an international food and beverage company in class action filed in the US District Court for the Central District of California alleging that bottled water labels misled consumers in violation of California consumer protection laws, obtaining dismissal on federal preemption grounds.
- Defended an Italian manufacturer of industrial sifting machines in a breach of contract and business-tort action brought by its former US-based distributor in the US District Court for the Southern District of New York, with parallel litigation pending simultaneously in London.
- Defended an Israeli mining company in a civil RICO action concerning iron ore mining rights in Guinea brought by a larger Anglo-Australian competitor in the US District Court for the Southern District of New York.
- Served as second-chair at an UNCITRAL arbitration hearing in Cairo, Egypt on behalf of a petroleum company with breach of contract claims against a government-owned oil company with which the client had entered a joint venture agreement to supply crude oil to Egyptian refineries.
- New York
- US District Court, Central District of California
- US District Court, Eastern and Southern District of New York
- Columbia University, J.D.
- Gettysburg College, B.A.
- Honorable Michael W. Fitzgerald, US District Court, Central District of California
- Honorable Sandra J. Feuerstein, US District Court, Eastern District of New York
Rate : $$$