Peter J. Dalmasy is an associate and a member of the Employee Benefits and Executive Compensation Group. Mr. Dalmasy received a J.D. from The University of Chicago Law School in 2017. He received a B.A. cum laudefrom Temple University in 2013. Prior to law school, Mr. Dalmasy worked as a research associate for an education advocacy non-profit organization in New York. He is fluent in Spanish.
- Canaccord Genuity Group on its acquisition of Petsky Prunier, a preeminent boutique M&A advisory firm.
- Tribune Media Company in its $6.4 billion sale to Nexstar Media.
- Dealer Tire in a significant investment by Bain Capital Private Equity.
- Citizens Financial in its acquisition of Franklin American Mortgage.
- SunSource, a Clayton, Dubilier & Rice portfolio company, in its acquisition of Ryan Herco Flow Solutions, a distributor of hydraulic and pneumatic fluid power products in the U.S. and Canada.
- Morgan Stanley Investment Management in its acquisition of Manna Pro, a leading producer of nutritional supplements and other animal products, from The Carlyle Group.
- Nationstar Mortgage, a leading mortgage servicer and originator, in its $3.8 billion merger with WMIH.
- University of Chicago Law School, 2017, J.D.
- Temple University, 2013, B.A.
- New York
Rate : $$$